1,266 Apartments for rent in Daly City, CA with Balconies
- Daly City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Daly City Apartments with Garages (13)
- Daly City Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Daly City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Daly City Apartments with Parking (19)
- Daly City Apartments with Pools (2)
- Daly City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Daly City Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Daly City Furnished Apartments (2)
- Daly City Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- San Bruno Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Pacifica Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Millbrae Apartments with Balconies (4)
- San Francisco Apartments with Balconies (286)
- Brisbane Apartments with Balconies (4)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Burlingame Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Hillsborough Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Sausalito Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Belvedere Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Daly City?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Daly City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Daly City?
Daly City: Gateway to the Peninsula.
Daly City sits just south of San Francisco, with the Pacific Ocean on the west, and San Francisco Bay to the east. This great position has made it a popular home who want to have the convenience of San Francisco without the high prices and bad traffic. The city accumulates tons of hip restaurants, outdoor sports, and (of course) lots of shops, including the big box stores that aren't welcome in San Francisco. San Francisco's loss is Daly's gain, as the big box stores has made it a shopping mecca for the area.
Having trouble with Craigslist Daly City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Daly City renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.