206 Cheap Apartments for rent in Daly City, CA
- Daly City Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Daly City Apartments with Garages (13)
- Daly City Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Daly City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Daly City Apartments with Parking (16)
- Daly City Apartments with Pools (5)
- Daly City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Daly City Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Daly City Furnished Apartments (1)
- Daly City Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- San Bruno Cheap Apartments (4)
- Pacifica Cheap Apartments (10)
- San Francisco Cheap Apartments (226)
- South San Francisco Cheap Apartments (1)
- Burlingame Cheap Apartments (9)
- San Mateo Cheap Apartments (14)
- Alameda Cheap Apartments (15)
- Emeryville Cheap Apartments (20)
- Corte Madera Cheap Apartments (2)
- Belmont Cheap Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Daly City?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Daly City?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Daly City?
Daly City: Gateway to the Peninsula.
Daly City sits just south of San Francisco, with the Pacific Ocean on the west, and San Francisco Bay to the east. This great position has made it a popular home who want to have the convenience of San Francisco without the high prices and bad traffic. The city accumulates tons of hip restaurants, outdoor sports, and (of course) lots of shops, including the big box stores that aren't welcome in San Francisco. San Francisco's loss is Daly's gain, as the big box stores has made it a shopping mecca for the area.
Having trouble with Craigslist Daly City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Daly City takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Daly City by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Daly City in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Daly City.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Daly City. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Daly City.