1,717 Apartments for rent in Cupertino, CA with Parking
- Cupertino Accessible Apartments (3)
- Cupertino Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Cupertino Apartments with Garages (18)
- Cupertino Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Cupertino Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Cupertino Apartments with Pools (14)
- Cupertino Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Cupertino Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Cupertino Furnished Apartments (3)
- Cupertino Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Saratoga Apartments with Parking (6)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Parking (66)
- Los Altos Apartments with Parking (7)
- Mountain View Apartments with Parking (48)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Parking (72)
- Monte Sereno Apartments with Parking (4)
- Campbell Apartments with Parking (15)
- Los Gatos Apartments with Parking (20)
- Palo Alto Apartments with Parking (31)
- East Palo Alto Apartments with Parking (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Cupertino?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Cupertino?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Cupertino?
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Cupertino apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.