235 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Citrus Heights, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Citrus Heights (11)
- Citrus Heights Accessible Apartments (5)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Garages (32)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Parking (45)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Pools (15)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Citrus Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Citrus Heights Furnished Apartments (2)
- Citrus Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Citrus Heights (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Citrus Heights (12)
- Fair Oaks 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Foothill Farms 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Orangevale 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Carmichael 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Antelope 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Gold River 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Roseville 3 Bedroom Apartments (47)
- North Highlands 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Rocklin 3 Bedroom Apartments (26)
- Rancho Cordova 3 Bedroom Apartments (15)
"There's something about the weather that everybody loves / They call it the Indian spring of Sacramento / And when the sun is up in the sky / The wind is blowing by the riverside, most every day" (-- Middle of the Road)
Located about 20 miles northeast of Sacramento is Citrus Heights; a modern day residential and retirement heaven. A place that some Sacramento residents are just getting to see on their radars and are wondering how they missed it. Citrus Heights is a suburban city, near Sacramento. It comfortably houses a population of about 85,000 people at the moment. It was part of the Sacramento metropolitan area and get to celebrate its independence day after breaking away in a 1997 referendum.Some residents of Citrus Heights have claimed that the housing trends in this city are old and confined. Well, this is honestly not much of an artsy city or a location with exotic dining establishments. If you want that, take a short 10 minute drive to Roseville, Fair Oaks or Sacramento. Or Call the White house! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Citrus Heights provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Citrus Heights. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.