1,956 Apartments for rent in Burbank, CA with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Burbank Accessible Apartments (6)
- Burbank Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Burbank Apartments with Garages (25)
- Burbank Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Burbank Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Burbank Apartments with Pools (19)
- Burbank Apartments with Washer-Dryers (34)
- Burbank Dog Friendly Apartments (39)
- Burbank Furnished Apartments (12)
- Burbank Luxury Apartments (2)
- Burbank Pet Friendly Apartments (40)
- Glendale Apartments with Parking (54)
- La Crescenta-Montrose Apartments with Parking (3)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Parking (65)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Parking (1938)
- La Cañada Flintridge Apartments with Parking (3)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Parking (61)
- San Fernando Apartments with Parking (1)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Parking (7)
- Pasadena Apartments with Parking (53)
- Altadena Apartments with Parking (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Burbank?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Burbank?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Burbank?
Live from beautiful downtown Burbank, it's your apartment search! Featuring duplexes in the foothills! New developments adjacent to retail complexes! Behind door number one, it's the Burbank apartment you've been looking for!
Burbank, California, located in the northern reaches of Los Angeles County, is known as the media capital of the world. Home to several studios, as well as the corporate headquarters of media giants such as Warner Bros. Entertainment, ABC, the Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon. Movies and television shows have been filmed in your new hometown since the birth of motion pictures.
Having trouble with Craigslist Burbank? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Burbank apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.