1,147 Furnished Apartments for rent in Redondo Beach, CA
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Redondo Beach (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Redondo Beach (1)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Redondo Beach (1)
- Redondo Beach Accessible Apartments (1)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Garages (25)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Parking (33)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Pools (5)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Redondo Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Redondo Beach Luxury Apartments (3)
- Redondo Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Hermosa Beach Furnished Apartments (7)
- Manhattan Beach Furnished Apartments (13)
- Torrance Furnished Apartments (1)
- Palos Verdes Estates Furnished Apartments (2)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Furnished Apartments (1)
- Marina del Rey Furnished Apartments (4)
- Culver City Furnished Apartments (3)
- Santa Monica Furnished Apartments (24)
- Long Beach Furnished Apartments (5)
- Beverly Hills Furnished Apartments (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Redondo Beach?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Redondo Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Redondo Beach?
“We'll all be planning that route we're gonna take real soon / We're waxing down our surfboards, we can't wait for June / We'll all be gone for the summer, we're on surfari to stay / Tell the teacher we're surfin', surfin' U.S.A. / At Haggerty's and Swamis / Pacific Palisades / San Onofre and Sunset / Redondo Beach L.A. / All over La Jolla / At Waimea Bay / Everybody's gone surfin', surfin' U.S.A." (- Beach Boys, "Surfin' U.S.A.")
Surfers, volleyball players and celebrities seem to make up the majority of the residents in L.A.’s Redondo Beach, according to surprisingly accurate TV shows. In addition to being immortalized in a Beach Boys song as a fabulous place to catch a wave, the sunny city also boasts excellent schools, ideal year-round weather and more than a few sweet spots to grab a Baja fish taco. With soft sand beaches, family-friendly parks and numerous community centers, it’s not only a favorite vacation destination, but it’s also one of the best places to raise a family. So, naturally, it costs an arm and a leg. Start saving your pennies; paradise is calling. See more
Furnished apartments in Redondo Beach can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Redondo Beach as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.