1,020 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Anaheim, CA
- Anaheim Accessible Apartments (12)
- Anaheim Apartments with Balconies (43)
- Anaheim Apartments with Garages (39)
- Anaheim Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Anaheim Apartments with Hardwood Floors (29)
- Anaheim Apartments with Parking (60)
- Anaheim Apartments with Pools (38)
- Anaheim Apartments with Washer-Dryers (34)
- Anaheim Furnished Apartments (7)
- Anaheim Luxury Apartments (66)
- Anaheim Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Placentia Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Orange Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Villa Park Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Fullerton Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Brea Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- North Tustin Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Yorba Linda Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Santa Ana Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Tustin Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Garden Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
These are the deal breakers:
Noise. Apartment features such as daycares, pools, and playgrounds will contribute to your background noise, so unless you love the constant laughter, crying, screeching, and yelling of children, try to find a nice quiet unit far away from these areas of the complex.
Parking. Anaheim is easily one of the most difficult places to find an apartment with decent parking. The number of available spaces for residents and guests can be maddening and many residents end up having to make their guests park miles away. Other residents face danger when going into their own dimly-lit underground parking garages, many of which flood every rainy season. Ask about parking.
Commute. You will want to avoid the 91 Freeway, Angel Stadium, and Disneyland at all costs.
Management. It’s key to know who your property manager is and how good they are at their job. You want to find that super-hero of a manager who deals with all of the issues that can really make life rough, such as a broken toilet or a flooded garage. Make sure your apartment manager is present and hands-on when enforcing necessary restrictions, especially the number of people allowed to live in one apartment. This is often the root of all evil when renting in Anaheim, from the number of available parking spaces, to the presence of unsavory neighbors, to the noise level of having a group of kids, teenagers, or adults raising hell throughout the night.
Having trouble with Craigslist Anaheim? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Anaheim that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.