580 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Tucson, AZ
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Tucson (72)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Tucson (15)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Tucson (144)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Tucson (117)
- Tucson Accessible Apartments (46)
- Tucson Apartments with Balconies (220)
- Tucson Apartments with Garages (106)
- Tucson Apartments with Gyms (81)
- Tucson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (58)
- Tucson Apartments with Parking (257)
- Tucson Apartments with Pools (203)
- Tucson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (125)
- Tucson Dog Friendly Apartments (342)
- Tucson Furnished Apartments (21)
- Tucson Luxury Apartments (445)
- Tucson Pet Friendly Apartments (347)
- Catalina Foothills 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Casas Adobes 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Oro Valley 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Saddlebrooke 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Marana 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Sierra Vista 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Florence 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- San Tan Valley 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Queen Creek 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Gold Canyon 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Tucson?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Tucson?
How expensive are studio apartments in Tucson?
Rootin' Tootin' Tucson
More “Cali” than “Phoenix”, Tucson is a laid back, artsy town with an affinity (and climate) for outdoor sports. Despite it’s size (it’s population is currently sits at just over half a million), the “Old Pueblo” streets are lined with independent shops and the great weather keeps residents outside interacting with nature and each other, making for a small town feel in the United States’ 32nd largest city. But enough with all that, it’s apartment time.
Having trouble with Craigslist Tucson? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Tucson are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Tucson near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Tucson that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.