452 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Spokane, WA
- Spokane Accessible Apartments (16)
- Spokane Apartments with Balconies (64)
- Spokane Apartments with Garages (78)
- Spokane Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Spokane Apartments with Hardwood Floors (42)
- Spokane Apartments with Parking (107)
- Spokane Apartments with Pools (12)
- Spokane Apartments with Washer-Dryers (63)
- Spokane Furnished Apartments (10)
- Spokane Pet Friendly Apartments (73)
- Town and Country Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Country Homes Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Airway Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Spokane Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (44)
- Cheney Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Liberty Lake Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Post Falls Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Rathdrum Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Hayden Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Coeur d'Alene Dog Friendly Apartments (35)
Finding an apartment in Spokane that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.