19 Studio Apartments for Rent in Spokane, WA
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Spokane (9)
- Spokane Accessible Apartments (10)
- Spokane Apartments with Balconies (65)
- Spokane Apartments with Garages (77)
- Spokane Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Spokane Apartments with Hardwood Floors (46)
- Spokane Apartments with Parking (116)
- Spokane Apartments with Pools (11)
- Spokane Apartments with Washer-Dryers (86)
- Spokane Dog Friendly Apartments (85)
- Spokane Furnished Apartments (17)
- Spokane Pet Friendly Apartments (91)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Spokane (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Spokane?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Spokane?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Spokane?
Studio apartments could offer the best of Spokane living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Spokane during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.