331 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Liberty Lake, WA
- Liberty Lake Accessible Apartments (2)
- Liberty Lake Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Liberty Lake Apartments with Garages (6)
- Liberty Lake Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Liberty Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Liberty Lake Apartments with Parking (6)
- Liberty Lake Apartments with Pools (3)
- Liberty Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Liberty Lake Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Liberty Lake (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Liberty Lake (4)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Liberty Lake (3)
- Spokane Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (38)
- Post Falls Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Rathdrum Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Coeur d'Alene Pet Friendly Apartments (35)
- Hayden Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Town and Country Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Spokane Pet Friendly Apartments (65)
- Airway Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Cheney Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Liberty Lake?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Liberty Lake?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Liberty Lake?
Liberty Lake was originally named Lake Grier, but was later re-named after a Frenchman from Canada. Etienne Eduard Laliberte, who came to Liberty Lake in 1871, changed his name to Stephen Liberty prior to becoming the namesake of this Washington city.
Liberty Lake, Washington is a suburb of Spokane. Getting to Spokane takes less than a 20 minute drive with no traffic, so if its proximity to a major city you seek, consider calling Liberty Lake home. Its history dates before the 1800s when it was inhabited by Native Americans, and the population stands at around 7,591. Its 6.14 square miles run along the Idaho border and Interstate 90 cuts right through. The city has doubled in growth since the 2000 census, thanks in part to its top industries: construction, manufacturing, and wholesale trade. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Liberty Lake should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Liberty Lake may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Liberty Lake. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.