7 Cheap Apartments for rent in Spokane, WA
- Spokane Accessible Apartments (18)
- Spokane Apartments with Balconies (58)
- Spokane Apartments with Garages (65)
- Spokane Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Spokane Apartments with Hardwood Floors (46)
- Spokane Apartments with Parking (90)
- Spokane Apartments with Pools (14)
- Spokane Apartments with Washer-Dryers (68)
- Spokane Dog Friendly Apartments (56)
- Spokane Furnished Apartments (10)
- Spokane Pet Friendly Apartments (58)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Spokane?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Spokane?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Spokane?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Spokane?
Finding cheap apartments in Spokane takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Spokane by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Spokane in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Spokane.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Spokane. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Spokane.