1,597 Apartments for rent in Mercer Island, WA with Balconies
- Mercer Island Accessible Apartments (3)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Garages (6)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Parking (11)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Pools (3)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Mercer Island Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Mercer Island Furnished Apartments (2)
- Mercer Island Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Medina Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Bryn Mawr-Skyway Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Newcastle Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Bellevue Apartments with Balconies (76)
- Renton Apartments with Balconies (43)
- Tukwila Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Seattle Apartments with Balconies (593)
- White Center Apartments with Balconies (3)
- SeaTac Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Kirkland Apartments with Balconies (55)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Mercer Island?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Mercer Island?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Mercer Island?
Mercer Island is the most populated island in the entire country. Seriously.
With over 20,000 residents in one lake, fun activities are within easy access no matter how you get to the destinations. You'll find shopping and eating options wherever you go, with just a little planning along the way. Thanks to a lower crime rate than Seattle, it's no wonder the local residents feel safe living on the island. The island is 5 miles long and 2 miles wide, which is a small area in which to find housing. Since you won't have as many options as you would in a big city, start looking at least six months before moving to the area. Well, unless you want to be homeless when you get here, then take your time! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Mercer Island renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.