922 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Mercer Island, WA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Mercer Island (5)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Mercer Island (3)
- Mercer Island Accessible Apartments (2)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Garages (5)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Parking (7)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Pools (3)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Mercer Island Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Mercer Island Furnished Apartments (3)
- Mercer Island Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Mercer Island (5)
- Newcastle 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Bellevue 1 Bedroom Apartments (40)
- Renton 1 Bedroom Apartments (30)
- Tukwila 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Seattle 1 Bedroom Apartments (430)
- SeaTac 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Kirkland 1 Bedroom Apartments (34)
- Burien 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Redmond 1 Bedroom Apartments (51)
- Kent 1 Bedroom Apartments (30)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Mercer Island?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Mercer Island?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Mercer Island?
Mercer Island is the most populated island in the entire country. Seriously.
With over 20,000 residents in one lake, fun activities are within easy access no matter how you get to the destinations. You'll find shopping and eating options wherever you go, with just a little planning along the way. Thanks to a lower crime rate than Seattle, it's no wonder the local residents feel safe living on the island. The island is 5 miles long and 2 miles wide, which is a small area in which to find housing. Since you won't have as many options as you would in a big city, start looking at least six months before moving to the area. Well, unless you want to be homeless when you get here, then take your time! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Mercer Island offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Mercer Island, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.