2,161 Accessible Apartments for rent in Bothell, WA
- Bothell Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Bothell Apartments with Garages (14)
- Bothell Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Bothell Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Bothell Apartments with Parking (19)
- Bothell Apartments with Pools (9)
- Bothell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Bothell Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Bothell Furnished Apartments (3)
- Bothell Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Kenmore Accessible Apartments (2)
- Woodinville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Kirkland Accessible Apartments (20)
- Mountlake Terrace Accessible Apartments (4)
- North Lynnwood Accessible Apartments (2)
- Lake Stickney Accessible Apartments (2)
- Lynnwood Accessible Apartments (8)
- Redmond Accessible Apartments (21)
- Shoreline Accessible Apartments (8)
- Edmonds Accessible Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Bothell?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Bothell?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Bothell?
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Bothell with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Bothell. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.