Special home in an ideal setting. Beautifully updated. End of street in small quiet neighborhood. Main floor Den. A/C - **To schedule a self access viewing of this property please call 425-217-3598 OR click the link below to set up your SELF ACCESS showing.
They don't come along like this often. This home is Truly Special and in a special setting. Meticulously maintained and fully updated. Sitting at the end of the street in a smaller neighborhood that is calm and quiet. Nearby walking trails, 1.5 miles to downtown Bothell, under 1 mile to freeway.
* The kitchen is beautiful, fully remodeled and features a huge walk-in pantry, Slab Granite counters, center island, gas cook top.
* Built in window seat and eating nook in kitchen.
* Family room off the Kitchen features built in shelves and a gas fireplace that has a thermostat and regulated blower...an excellent and economic feature on cold winter days.
* Vaulted ceiling in living room.
* Main floor Den.
* The back yard is perfectly flat, fully fenced, and features an extra large patio.
* At the top of the Stairs is the Bonus room that is large enough for a home theater or game room.
* The Master bedroom is large enough for the king sized furniture.
* Master bath with corner soaking tub, double sinks and granite counter tops.
* Laundry room with wash basin, storage cabinets, folding counter, custom flooring. Yes..washer and dryer are included.
* Large 3 car garage with built in storage.
* New Heat and Air conditioner.
* Walking Distance to the shops and restaurants of Canyon Park with QFC, PCC market, Starbucks, Bartells, Rite-aid.
* fresh paint throughout.
**To schedule a self access viewing of this property please call 425-217-3598 OR click the link below to set up your SELF ACCESS showing.
Call Property Manager with Questions: Joe 206-795-9114
No Cats Allowed