51 Apartments for rent in Bellevue, WA under $1,400
- Bellevue Accessible Apartments (19)
- Bellevue Apartments with Balconies (67)
- Bellevue Apartments with Garages (56)
- Bellevue Apartments with Gyms (44)
- Bellevue Apartments with Hardwood Floors (47)
- Bellevue Apartments with Parking (73)
- Bellevue Apartments with Pools (24)
- Bellevue Apartments with Washer-Dryers (59)
- Bellevue Dog Friendly Apartments (74)
- Bellevue Furnished Apartments (7)
- Bellevue Luxury Apartments (82)
- Bellevue Pet Friendly Apartments (78)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How expensive is it to rent a studio apartment in Bellevue?
How much is rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Bellevue?
What is the typical rent for a two-bedroom apartments in Bellevue?
Nestled in the suburban nirvana of Washington Lake's east banks. Bellevue is a shining example of comfortable suburban living on clean streets for all to enjoy.
Having trouble with Craigslist Bellevue? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a deal on affordable apartments under $1,400 in Bellevue is worth the extra effort. Come ready to pounce on the best deals. Call the property management in advance to ask what paperwork they need and come prepared. Bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation from an employer or landlord are usually standard. It’s better to come to an apartment tour over-prepared and ready to sign.
You probably won’t find affordable apartments under $1,400 in Bellevue in the heart of the action, but you can still land in a neighborhood you love. Look for locations on the outskirts of your dream location or reconsider how much space you really need. A studio apartment may offer plenty of space in your ideal neighborhood at a cheaper price point.
Some property managers will also know about apartments under $1,400 in other buildings they manage, or through word-of-mouth from industry contacts. Ask about any leads if you can’t find the space you need. Touring the first floor for affordable apartments that need some updating can also yield a great deal.