2,193 Apartments for rent in Springfield, VA with Balconies
- Springfield Accessible Apartments (1)
- Springfield Apartments with Garages (2)
- Springfield Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Springfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Springfield Apartments with Parking (8)
- Springfield Apartments with Pools (4)
- Springfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Springfield Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Springfield Furnished Apartments (2)
- Springfield Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Franconia Apartments with Balconies (16)
- West Springfield Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Kingstowne Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Newington Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Annandale Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Hayfield Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Newington Forest Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Lake Barcroft Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Rose Hill Apartments with Balconies (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Springfield?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Springfield?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Springfield?
The waves ring out their crashing refrain / They know not why they sing / I have seen the mermaids singing each to each / I do not think they will sing to me." (- Saintly Rows, "The Potomac")
Located in Northern Virginia, Springfield is just a short 10-mile drive up the highway from the historic Potomac River. A suburb of Washington, D.C., Springfield's population hovers just above 30,000 humans, and unfortunately, no mermaids. At least, none have been reported as of yet. The proximity to the capital makes the greater Springfield area much busier.
Having trouble with Craigslist Springfield? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Springfield renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.