2,260 Short-term Apartments for rent in Oakton, VA
- Oakton Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Oakton Apartments with Garages (6)
- Oakton Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Oakton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Oakton Apartments with Parking (19)
- Oakton Apartments with Pools (7)
- Oakton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Oakton Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Oakton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Oakton Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Fairfax Short-term Apartments (16)
- Vienna Short-term Apartments (2)
- Merrifield Short-term Apartments (3)
- Fair Oaks Short-term Apartments (2)
- Reston Short-term Apartments (12)
- Tysons Corner Short-term Apartments (7)
- Fair Lakes Short-term Apartments (1)
- Idylwood Short-term Apartments (1)
- Burke Centre Short-term Apartments (1)
- Fairfax Station Short-term Apartments (1)
George Washington himself lived and worked in Oakton, so you'll be happy here. Trust us, we can not tell a lie, either.
Ready to escape the crowds of DC? Pack your bags and head east to Oakton, where the grass is green, the houses are big, and the yards are even bigger. Oakton is a place where people enjoy the good life, making the 30 minute commute to the capital when they need to work. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Oakton takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.