2,255 Apartments for rent in Oakton, VA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Oakton (3)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Oakton (5)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Oakton (6)
- Oakton Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Oakton Apartments with Garages (8)
- Oakton Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Oakton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Oakton Apartments with Parking (21)
- Oakton Apartments with Pools (7)
- Oakton Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Oakton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Oakton Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Fairfax Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- Vienna Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Wolf Trap Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Merrifield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Dunn Loring Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Kings Park West Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Reston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (53)
- Tysons Corner Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Oakton?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Oakton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Oakton?
George Washington himself lived and worked in Oakton, so you'll be happy here. Trust us, we can not tell a lie, either.
Ready to escape the crowds of DC? Pack your bags and head east to Oakton, where the grass is green, the houses are big, and the yards are even bigger. Oakton is a place where people enjoy the good life, making the 30 minute commute to the capital when they need to work. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Oakton offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Oakton. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Oakton can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.