1,740 Apartments for rent in Oakton, VA with Balconies
- Oakton Apartments with Garages (6)
- Oakton Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Oakton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Oakton Apartments with Parking (19)
- Oakton Apartments with Pools (7)
- Oakton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Oakton Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Oakton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Oakton Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Fairfax Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Vienna Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Wolf Trap Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Merrifield Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Dunn Loring Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Kings Park West Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Reston Apartments with Balconies (51)
- Woodburn Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Tysons Corner Apartments with Balconies (27)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Oakton?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Oakton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Oakton?
George Washington himself lived and worked in Oakton, so you'll be happy here. Trust us, we can not tell a lie, either.
Ready to escape the crowds of DC? Pack your bags and head east to Oakton, where the grass is green, the houses are big, and the yards are even bigger. Oakton is a place where people enjoy the good life, making the 30 minute commute to the capital when they need to work. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Oakton renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.