1,620 Apartments for rent in Oakton, VA with Hardwood Floors
- Fairfax Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Vienna Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Wolf Trap Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Merrifield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Dunn Loring Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Kings Park West Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Reston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (30)
- Tysons Corner Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Oakton?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Oakton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Oakton?
George Washington himself lived and worked in Oakton, so you'll be happy here. Trust us, we can not tell a lie, either.
Ready to escape the crowds of DC? Pack your bags and head east to Oakton, where the grass is green, the houses are big, and the yards are even bigger. Oakton is a place where people enjoy the good life, making the 30 minute commute to the capital when they need to work. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Oakton renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.