1,272 Apartments for rent in Merrifield, VA with Balconies
- Merrifield Accessible Apartments (1)
- Merrifield Apartments with Garages (16)
- Merrifield Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Merrifield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Merrifield Apartments with Parking (18)
- Merrifield Apartments with Pools (8)
- Merrifield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Merrifield Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Merrifield Furnished Apartments (3)
- Merrifield Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Dunn Loring Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Mantua Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Vienna Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Idylwood Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Tysons Corner Apartments with Balconies (28)
- West Falls Church Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Pimmit Hills Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Fairfax Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Oakton Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Annandale Apartments with Balconies (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Merrifield?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Merrifield?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Merrifield?
"The roses nowhere bloom so white as in Virginia; The sunshine nowhere shines so bright as in Virginia."
Merrifield is a town in Fairfax County, Virginia with a population of around 15,200 people. It’s got major roads on all sides of it – I-66 on the north, Arlington Blvd on the south, Virginia State Highway 243 on the west and the Capital Beltway on the east. Formerly known as a suburban wasteland, the town was completely reinvented in the late ‘90s when local official Gerald Connolly came in and raised money to redevelop the city. It’s now home to the 31-acre Mosaic District, a massive complex with an Angelika Film Center, a Hyatt House Hotel, tons of office space and shops and restaurants galore. New apartment complexes are popping up left and right and finding an apartment here is easier than ever.
Having trouble with Craigslist Merrifield? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Merrifield renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.