735 Apartments for rent in Leesburg, VA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Leesburg Accessible Apartments (3)
- Leesburg Apartments with Garages (5)
- Leesburg Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Leesburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Leesburg Apartments with Parking (14)
- Leesburg Apartments with Pools (8)
- Leesburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Leesburg Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Leesburg Furnished Apartments (3)
- Leesburg Luxury Apartments (18)
- Leesburg Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Belmont Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Lansdowne Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Broadlands Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Ashburn Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Moorefield Station Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Brambleton Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Loudoun Valley Estates Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Countryside Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Dulles Town Center Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Purcellville Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Leesburg?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Leesburg?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Leesburg?
One of the top-selling books in the Image of America series is the one that focuses on the historic town of Leesburg, VA. It even mentions the extremely popular local Haunted Walking Tours. And, you know, political ghosts can be even scarier in the afterlife.
Leesburg, Virginia is one of the most beautiful and historic cities in America. The word picturesque perfectly describes the town with its antiquated look hiding a wealth of modern amenities. While the city has not forgotten its historic past, it nevertheless embraces the modern world and keeps a keen eye focused on the future. Residents here are treated to the best of both worlds in that their home offers them every amenity they could wish for along with the chance of enjoying quiet times. Be sure to take note of the beautiful gardens in the area; people here are very serious about their gardening, and you can quickly make friends by complimenting their blooming azaleas. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Leesburg renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.