1,027 Short-term Apartments for rent in Leesburg, VA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Leesburg Accessible Apartments (3)
- Leesburg Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Leesburg Apartments with Garages (4)
- Leesburg Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Leesburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Leesburg Apartments with Parking (12)
- Leesburg Apartments with Pools (8)
- Leesburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Leesburg Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Leesburg Furnished Apartments (2)
- Leesburg Luxury Apartments (17)
- Leesburg Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Lansdowne Short-term Apartments (1)
- Broadlands Short-term Apartments (1)
- Ashburn Short-term Apartments (8)
- Dulles Town Center Short-term Apartments (1)
- Arcola Short-term Apartments (1)
- Sterling Short-term Apartments (2)
- McNair Short-term Apartments (5)
- Herndon Short-term Apartments (12)
- Reston Short-term Apartments (12)
- Centreville Short-term Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Leesburg?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Leesburg?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Leesburg?
One of the top-selling books in the Image of America series is the one that focuses on the historic town of Leesburg, VA. It even mentions the extremely popular local Haunted Walking Tours. And, you know, political ghosts can be even scarier in the afterlife.
Leesburg, Virginia is one of the most beautiful and historic cities in America. The word picturesque perfectly describes the town with its antiquated look hiding a wealth of modern amenities. While the city has not forgotten its historic past, it nevertheless embraces the modern world and keeps a keen eye focused on the future. Residents here are treated to the best of both worlds in that their home offers them every amenity they could wish for along with the chance of enjoying quiet times. Be sure to take note of the beautiful gardens in the area; people here are very serious about their gardening, and you can quickly make friends by complimenting their blooming azaleas. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Leesburg takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.