2,700 Apartments for rent in Annandale, VA with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Annandale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Annandale Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Annandale Apartments with Garages (6)
- Annandale Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Annandale Apartments with Parking (17)
- Annandale Apartments with Pools (7)
- Annandale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Annandale Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Annandale Furnished Apartments (1)
- Annandale Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- North Springfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- West Falls Church Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Lake Barcroft Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Springfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Falls Church Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Idylwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Seven Corners Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Merrifield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- West Springfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Annandale?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Annandale?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Annandale?
"Thank you for your wine, California. Thank you for your sweet and bitter fruits. Yes, I’ve got the desert in my toenail, And hid the speed inside my shoe. But come on, come on down, sweet Virginia." - (The Rolling Stones, "Sweet Virginia")
How many cities can trace their origins all the way back to 1685? Assuredly not many, but Annandale can. This eastern Virginia city has survived through more than three centuries, evolving into a gracious, lovely oasis in the heart of one of America’s most beautiful states. Its involvement in both the Revolutionary and Civil Wars make it a fascinating destination for history buffs, while those who are looking for a quiet place to live will appreciate its parks, golf courses and nature trails there’s even a cross-country ski trail and a nature preserve. Don’t let these bucolic amenities lull you into thinking youre in the boondocks, however, because Annandale is only about 24 minutes away from the nation’s capital. It also has a thriving business community with corporate headquarters for the likes of DynCorp, Computer Sciences, ENSCO and ExxonMobil. On the flip side, youll find a small-town atmosphere in this city of just over 41,000, complete with a local newspaper, a wealth of local community organizations and a lot of other characteristics straight out of "It’s a Wonderful Life." If you've ever wondered what it was like to live like George Bailey, then read on.
Having trouble with Craigslist Annandale? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Annandale renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.