135 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Orem, UT
- Orem Accessible Apartments (10)
- Orem Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Orem Apartments with Garages (13)
- Orem Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Orem Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Orem Apartments with Parking (26)
- Orem Apartments with Pools (9)
- Orem Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Orem Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Orem Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Orem (7)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Orem (8)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Orem (4)
- Lindon Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Vineyard Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Provo Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Pleasant Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- American Fork Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Springville Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Highland Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Alpine Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Spanish Fork Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Lehi Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Orem?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Orem?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Orem?
At the base of the Timpanogos Mountain, on the eastern region of Utah Lake sits a city that prides itself on community. It is a place where residents wake up to mountains in their backyard and where skiing is a beloved pastime. This small city of 80,000 is Orem, Utah. Sharing a metro area with Provo, Orem features many a good reason for you to call it “home.” For starters, a mild climate with all four seasons which allows for snowy but non-frigid winters, as well as a warm summer but not scorching heat. In terms of adventure and recreation, possibilities here are endless. Hiking/biking/running trails are located throughout the city. Rock climbing and snow sports are very “in” here and rec centers and parks are some of the busiest around. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Orem should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Orem may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Orem. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.