210 Apartments for rent in Selma, TX with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Selma (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Selma (3)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Selma (2)
- Selma Accessible Apartments (2)
- Selma Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Selma Apartments with Garages (7)
- Selma Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Selma Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Selma Apartments with Parking (8)
- Selma Apartments with Pools (5)
- Selma Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Selma Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Selma (1)
- Universal City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Live Oak Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Schertz Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Converse Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Cibolo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Alamo Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Bulverde Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- New Braunfels Apartments with Washer-Dryers (34)
- San Antonio Apartments with Washer-Dryers (368)
- McQueeney Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Selma?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Selma?
" I'm just out of Austin bound for San Antone/ With the radio blastin' and the bird dog on/ There's a speed trap up ahead in Selma Town/ But no local yokel gonna shut me down" - Steve Earle
The city of Selma is located in central Texas and considered to be a part of the San Antonio Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is only 16 miles northeast of downtown San Antonio, just as you cross Cibolo Creek on I-35. First settled in 1847, Selma has been little more than a speed trap for Texans traveling from San Antonio to Austin during the latter part of the 20th century. However, it has finally begun to grow and prosper from an economic standpoint, as opposed to earning its keep on money from those who drive too fast. Economically speaking, the horse track, Retama Park is a huge boon for Selma. Open daily for simulcast events, the live track is open every summer from June through August for the best horse racing Texas has to offer! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Selma offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Selma. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Selma can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.