880 Apartments for rent in San Marcos, TX with Balconies
- San Marcos Accessible Apartments (8)
- San Marcos Apartments with Garages (35)
- San Marcos Apartments with Gyms (16)
- San Marcos Apartments with Hardwood Floors (38)
- San Marcos Apartments with Parking (50)
- San Marcos Apartments with Pools (21)
- San Marcos Apartments with Washer-Dryers (47)
- San Marcos Dog Friendly Apartments (45)
- San Marcos Furnished Apartments (2)
- San Marcos Pet Friendly Apartments (45)
- Kyle Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Wimberley Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Buda Apartments with Balconies (10)
- New Braunfels Apartments with Balconies (91)
- Seguin Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Canyon Lake Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Dripping Springs Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Barton Creek Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Cibolo Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Bee Cave Apartments with Balconies (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in San Marcos?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in San Marcos?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Marcos?
More than 10,000 years ago, San Marcos was a river town. More than 10,000 years later, San Marcos is still a river town, with a present day population spoiled by the pleasures of spring-fed waters and an old Austin atmosphere. Necessities include a guitar, a case of beer, and a tube for floating the San Marcos River. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for San Marcos renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.