4,145 Apartments for rent in North Richland Hills, TX with Balconies
- North Richland Hills Accessible Apartments (10)
- North Richland Hills Apartments with Garages (8)
- North Richland Hills Apartments with Gyms (13)
- North Richland Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- North Richland Hills Apartments with Parking (15)
- North Richland Hills Apartments with Pools (16)
- North Richland Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- North Richland Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- North Richland Hills Furnished Apartments (2)
- North Richland Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Hurst Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Richland Hills Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Haltom City Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Keller Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Bedford Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Southlake Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Euless Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Saginaw Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Fort Worth Apartments with Balconies (158)
- Grapevine Apartments with Balconies (18)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in North Richland Hills?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in North Richland Hills?
How can I find a cheap apartment in North Richland Hills?
Contrary to the name, there aren't really any hills in North Richland Hills to speak of. Nobody knows for sure how they came up with the name of the town, actually.
This suburb in the fast-growing Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex is actually the third largest city in Tarrant County on the Fort Worth side. Locals call this popular town NRH for short. How popular is it? Well, the population is really exploding, having grown by 15% between 2000 and 2012 alone. There's a lot to like about living in NRH, from safe streets, lots of green space and all the businesses you'd ever need. It's also conveniently located next to the popular "Mid-Cities" area that includes Hurst, Euless and Bedford.
Having trouble with Craigslist North Richland Hills? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for North Richland Hills renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.