472 Apartments for rent in New Braunfels, TX with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- New Braunfels Accessible Apartments (13)
- New Braunfels Apartments with Garages (82)
- New Braunfels Apartments with Gyms (24)
- New Braunfels Apartments with Hardwood Floors (36)
- New Braunfels Apartments with Parking (96)
- New Braunfels Apartments with Pools (34)
- New Braunfels Apartments with Washer-Dryers (47)
- New Braunfels Dog Friendly Apartments (98)
- New Braunfels Furnished Apartments (14)
- New Braunfels Luxury Apartments (169)
- New Braunfels Pet Friendly Apartments (98)
- Geronimo Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Cibolo Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Seguin Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Schertz Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Selma Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Canyon Lake Apartments with Balconies (34)
- Universal City Apartments with Balconies (11)
- San Marcos Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Live Oak Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Converse Apartments with Balconies (17)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in New Braunfels?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in New Braunfels?
How can I find a cheap apartment in New Braunfels?
New Braunfels is the proud home of Schlitterbahn - which has been voted the number one water park in the country for 16 years running.
Charm, accessibility and the best water park in the country. Really what else could you want? The truth is that New Braunfels often falls under the radar of folks who are distracted by the town's more prominent neighbors (San Antonio, Austin and even San Marcos). But with its historic downtown buildings and its lively seasonal festivals, New Braunfels has a distinct charm that makes it stand out all on its own. Not that you should ignore the town's proximity to its bigger neighbors. New Braunfels' location means that residents can take an easy drive to some of central Texas's most popular destinations. Less than an hour from San Antonio and San Marcos, this town also makes a great place to live for people who commute or travel frequently to either area. But lets get to the part you're really wondering about, shall we? The water park. Schlitterbahn may be hard to pronounce (and spell), but there's nothing easier than spending a day shooting down water slides, speeding through an aquatic pipeline or letting off some steam in a heated pool with a swim up bar. Schlitterbahn is the major attraction of the town, with many residents purchasing season passes to enjoy the park all season long. Keep reading to learn more about this super cool, super underrated town. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for New Braunfels renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.