1,915 Apartments for rent in McKinney, TX with Garages
- McKinney Accessible Apartments (22)
- McKinney Apartments with Balconies (32)
- McKinney Apartments with Gyms (33)
- McKinney Apartments with Hardwood Floors (30)
- McKinney Apartments with Parking (32)
- McKinney Apartments with Pools (35)
- McKinney Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- McKinney Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- McKinney Furnished Apartments (3)
- McKinney Pet Friendly Apartments (35)
- Fairview Apartments with Garages (1)
- Allen Apartments with Garages (12)
- Melissa Apartments with Garages (10)
- Prosper Apartments with Garages (9)
- Frisco Apartments with Garages (37)
- Princeton Apartments with Garages (34)
- Celina Apartments with Garages (19)
- Plano Apartments with Garages (48)
- Anna Apartments with Garages (49)
- Wylie Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in McKinney?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in McKinney?
How can I find a cheap apartment in McKinney?
Having trouble with Craigslist McKinney? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Collin McKinney was a signer of the Texas Declaration of Independence, and a wildly interesting character in a wild period of Texas history. Today, his name is carried on by the city of McKinney, one of Dallas' tidiest suburban locations. See more
McKinney apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.