2,096 Apartments for rent in Allen, TX with Garages
- Allen Accessible Apartments (11)
- Allen Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Allen Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Allen Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Allen Apartments with Parking (15)
- Allen Apartments with Pools (14)
- Allen Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Allen Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Allen Furnished Apartments (1)
- Allen Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Fairview Apartments with Garages (1)
- McKinney Apartments with Garages (29)
- Plano Apartments with Garages (49)
- Richardson Apartments with Garages (25)
- Frisco Apartments with Garages (37)
- Sachse Apartments with Garages (3)
- Wylie Apartments with Garages (3)
- Princeton Apartments with Garages (35)
- Prosper Apartments with Garages (10)
- Garland Apartments with Garages (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Allen?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Allen?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Allen?
"If a man's from Texas, he'll tell you. If he's not, why embarrass him by asking?" - John Gunther
Society in Allen, Texas, is about three things: football, shopping and eating. Although the Dallas suburb has plenty of that blustery western spirit that all Texans are known for, it's moving forward and embracing a life on its own terms, which includes eco-conscious neighborhoods and high-quality cuisine. Sure, there are as many trees as money can irrigate and an emphasis on "wholesomeness," but Money and Forbes magazines routinely rate it near the top for best places to live, and even the most strident anti-Texan can find something to love about this welcoming city. See more
Allen apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.