2,738 Apartments for rent in Celina, TX with Garages
- Celina Accessible Apartments (4)
- Celina Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Celina Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Celina Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Celina Apartments with Parking (12)
- Celina Apartments with Pools (11)
- Celina Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Celina Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Celina Furnished Apartments (1)
- Celina Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Prosper Apartments with Garages (11)
- Frisco Apartments with Garages (36)
- McKinney Apartments with Garages (28)
- Aubrey Apartments with Garages (2)
- Little Elm Apartments with Garages (2)
- Van Alstyne Apartments with Garages (1)
- Melissa Apartments with Garages (18)
- Anna Apartments with Garages (25)
- Allen Apartments with Garages (11)
- Fairview Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Celina?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Celina?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Celina?
The Celina High School football team has been so successful over the years that it was featured in a documentary called The Power, Passion & Glory. In addition, this city was shown in the music video for a Kenny Chesney song about high school football.
Celina is a pretty small town in Texas that has been undergoing a lot of growth recently. With a location about 45 minutes north of Dallas and a population of 6,028, this place is worth a visit to see why it has become so popular in the last few years. Is it the exciting football action, the prime location, or the affordable rental housing? You'll have to find out for yourself! See more
Celina apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.