4,230 Apartments for rent in Lewisville, TX with Parking
- Lewisville Accessible Apartments (25)
- Lewisville Apartments with Balconies (42)
- Lewisville Apartments with Garages (31)
- Lewisville Apartments with Gyms (40)
- Lewisville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (37)
- Lewisville Apartments with Pools (41)
- Lewisville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- Lewisville Dog Friendly Apartments (43)
- Lewisville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lewisville Pet Friendly Apartments (43)
- Coppell Apartments with Parking (5)
- Highland Village Apartments with Parking (1)
- The Colony Apartments with Parking (5)
- Carrollton Apartments with Parking (32)
- Hebron Apartments with Parking (1)
- Corinth Apartments with Parking (3)
- Flower Mound Apartments with Parking (6)
- Grapevine Apartments with Parking (19)
- Little Elm Apartments with Parking (3)
- Farmers Branch Apartments with Parking (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Lewisville?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Lewisville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lewisville?
"There wouldn't be no Alamo, / No Cowboys in the Superbowl... / No 'Lonesome Dove,' no 'Yellow Rose,' / If it wasn't for Texas" - Willie Nelson
The city of Lewisville is located in Denton County, Texas, and with a population of 95,290, it is one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States! The city dates back to the 1840's and started to grow rapidly when the first railroad arrived in 1881. Known as the "City of Expanding Horizons," it has a thriving arts and cultural life, with the Medical Center of Lewisville Grant Theater and the Greater Arts Alliance serving as hubs for the arts. There are a number of parks and recreational facilities that help make the city thriving and beautiful.
Having trouble with Craigslist Lewisville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Lewisville apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.