4,722 Apartments for rent in Corinth, TX with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Corinth Accessible Apartments (2)
- Corinth Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Corinth Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Corinth Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Corinth Apartments with Parking (3)
- Corinth Apartments with Pools (3)
- Corinth Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Corinth Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Corinth Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Denton Apartments with Garages (10)
- Flower Mound Apartments with Garages (6)
- Argyle Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lewisville Apartments with Garages (30)
- Little Elm Apartments with Garages (2)
- The Colony Apartments with Garages (5)
- Aubrey Apartments with Garages (4)
- Coppell Apartments with Garages (4)
- Northlake Apartments with Garages (1)
- Krum Apartments with Garages (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Corinth?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Corinth?
Corinth, Texas might borrow it's name from an ancient town in Greece, by don't expect to find marble statues and demigods in this part of the Southwest.
Within easy commuting distance to Dallas, Corinth boasts something the big city can't -- an enviable cost of living below the national average (not everything bigger in Texas is better, it seems!). Here, you'll find stunning houses and condos, hardworking people and an area with a low crime rate. See more
Corinth apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.