177 Apartments in Keller
- Keller Accessible Apartments (3)
- Keller Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Keller Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Keller Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Keller Apartments with Parking (7)
- Keller Apartments with Pools (7)
- Keller Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Keller Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Keller Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- North Richland Hills Apartments with Garages (10)
- Southlake Apartments with Garages (1)
- Roanoke Apartments with Garages (1)
- Hurst Apartments with Garages (2)
- Haslet Apartments with Garages (1)
- Richland Hills Apartments with Garages (1)
- Haltom City Apartments with Garages (5)
- Bedford Apartments with Garages (1)
- Northlake Apartments with Garages (1)
- Flower Mound Apartments with Garages (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Keller?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Keller?
Keller apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.