187 1 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Garland, TX
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Garland (17)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Garland (2)
- Garland Accessible Apartments (18)
- Garland Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Garland Apartments with Garages (10)
- Garland Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Garland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Garland Apartments with Parking (26)
- Garland Apartments with Pools (24)
- Garland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Garland Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Garland Furnished Apartments (2)
- Garland Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Garland (24)
- Sachse 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Rowlett 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Richardson 1 Bedroom Apartments (25)
- Mesquite 1 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Wylie 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Dallas 1 Bedroom Apartments (493)
- Plano 1 Bedroom Apartments (61)
- Highland Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Balch Springs 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Rockwall 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Garland?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Garland?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Garland?
Having trouble with Craigslist Dallas? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Garland offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Garland, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.