3,416 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Garland, TX
- Garland Accessible Apartments (18)
- Garland Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Garland Apartments with Garages (15)
- Garland Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Garland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Garland Apartments with Parking (28)
- Garland Apartments with Pools (26)
- Garland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Garland Dog Friendly Apartments (31)
- Garland Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Garland (26)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Garland (29)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Garland (10)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Garland (2)
- Sachse Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Rowlett Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Richardson Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Mesquite Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Wylie Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Dallas Pet Friendly Apartments (493)
- Plano Pet Friendly Apartments (67)
- Highland Park Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Balch Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Rockwall Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Garland?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Garland?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Garland?
Having trouble with Craigslist Dallas? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Garland should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Garland may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Garland. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.