2,221 Accessible Apartments for rent in Garland, TX
- Garland Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Garland Apartments with Garages (15)
- Garland Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Garland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (30)
- Garland Apartments with Parking (30)
- Garland Apartments with Pools (29)
- Garland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Garland Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- Garland Furnished Apartments (2)
- Garland Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
- Sachse Accessible Apartments (3)
- Rowlett Accessible Apartments (5)
- Richardson Accessible Apartments (16)
- Mesquite Accessible Apartments (9)
- Wylie Accessible Apartments (4)
- Dallas Accessible Apartments (251)
- Plano Accessible Apartments (35)
- Balch Springs Accessible Apartments (3)
- Rockwall Accessible Apartments (6)
- Allen Accessible Apartments (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Garland?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Garland?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Garland?
Having trouble with Craigslist Dallas? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Garland with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Garland. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.