3,024 Apartments for rent in Plano, TX with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Plano (42)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Plano (45)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Plano (16)
- Plano Accessible Apartments (34)
- Plano Apartments with Balconies (61)
- Plano Apartments with Garages (50)
- Plano Apartments with Gyms (57)
- Plano Apartments with Hardwood Floors (56)
- Plano Apartments with Parking (63)
- Plano Apartments with Pools (64)
- Plano Dog Friendly Apartments (65)
- Plano Furnished Apartments (10)
- Plano Pet Friendly Apartments (65)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Plano (9)
- Richardson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Allen Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Addison Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Frisco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- The Colony Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Fairview Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Carrollton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- McKinney Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Farmers Branch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Garland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Plano?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Plano?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Plano?
Plano is a very young city. Less than 50 years ago, it was nothing but cow pastures and wide open prairies. Today's Plano features sprawling suburban neighborhoods, upscale shopping, large corporate employers, and plenty of open green space for those sunny springtime picnics.See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Plano offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Plano. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Plano can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.