4,521 Apartments for rent in Flower Mound, TX with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Flower Mound Accessible Apartments (1)
- Flower Mound Apartments with Garages (6)
- Flower Mound Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Flower Mound Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Flower Mound Apartments with Parking (6)
- Flower Mound Apartments with Pools (6)
- Flower Mound Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Flower Mound Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Flower Mound Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Highland Village Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Southlake Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Argyle Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Grapevine Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Roanoke Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Corinth Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Lewisville Apartments with Balconies (43)
- Coppell Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Northlake Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Keller Apartments with Balconies (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Flower Mound?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Flower Mound?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Flower Mound?
The interesting thing is that Flower Mound is actually named after the prominent 12.5 acre mound in town. The Mound reaches 50-feet high and is located in the southern half of the city. The wild flowers that grow on it beautify the scene. When the bluebonnets, wild foxgloves, and firewheels blossom in the spring, the town becomes even more inviting.
There is no need to sing that song "Where Have All the Flowers Gone" by Peter, Paul, and Mary. Flowers abound here, but don't go eating any. Some may be poisonous. Flower Mound is appropriately named, and that's relieving to know, especially since some places make you think it's going to be spring all the time and that's just not true. Flower Mound is a town within the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. However, the city not only showcases unique scenery, it showcases a unique scene -- seen everywhere from the golf courses to restaurant tables. That's what has the population tally at 64,669 and rising. More and more people just want a piece of that sweet Flower Mound action. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Flower Mound renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.