912 Apartments for rent in Corpus Christi, TX with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Corpus Christi Accessible Apartments (26)
- Corpus Christi Apartments with Garages (174)
- Corpus Christi Apartments with Gyms (34)
- Corpus Christi Apartments with Hardwood Floors (57)
- Corpus Christi Apartments with Parking (257)
- Corpus Christi Apartments with Pools (59)
- Corpus Christi Apartments with Washer-Dryers (56)
- Corpus Christi Dog Friendly Apartments (104)
- Corpus Christi Furnished Apartments (25)
- Corpus Christi Luxury Apartments (316)
- Corpus Christi Pet Friendly Apartments (104)
- Portland Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Ingleside Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Taft Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Aransas Pass Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Rockport Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Kingsville Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Beeville Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Victoria Apartments with Balconies (18)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Corpus Christi?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Corpus Christi?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Corpus Christi?
I lived in corpus with my brother. We were always on the run. We were bad for one another, but we were good at having fun." (-Robert Earl Keen, "Corpus Christi Bay")See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Corpus Christi renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.