169 Condos for rent in Austin, TX
- Austin Accessible Apartments (322)
- Austin Apartments with Balconies (747)
- Austin Apartments with Garages (481)
- Austin Apartments with Gyms (515)
- Austin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (587)
- Austin Apartments with Parking (799)
- Austin Apartments with Pools (638)
- Austin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (617)
- Austin Dog Friendly Apartments (840)
- Austin Furnished Apartments (68)
- Austin Luxury Apartments (952)
- Austin Pet Friendly Apartments (852)
- Wells Branch Condos for Rent (2)
- Hornsby Bend Condos for Rent (1)
- Hudson Bend Condos for Rent (2)
- Brushy Creek Condos for Rent (4)
- Pflugerville Condos for Rent (5)
- Cedar Park Condos for Rent (3)
- Lakeway Condos for Rent (5)
- Round Rock Condos for Rent (17)
- Jonestown Condos for Rent (1)
- Lago Vista Condos for Rent (1)
Best known as the Live Music Capital of the World, Austin has lots to offer anyone, even those of us who are not music junkies. It’s got a thriving cultural scene, gorgeous scenery, a strong business presence, unique culture, and more, all in the midst of an environment that blends fun and serenity. Read on for our complete city guide to Austin, as an aid to you as you search for the perfect apartment!
To the northwest of the city lie established neighborhoods that some claim to feel more like Dallas than Austin. One of these is Arboretum Area, which offers top retail, great schools, high tech employers, tons of apartments, and lots of dining and nightspot options. The tech companies and University of Texas research campus are big draws for the population who live there. See more
Finding condos for rent in Austin is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Austin may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Austin that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.