2,761 Apartments for rent in Addison, TX with Hardwood Floors
- Addison Accessible Apartments (3)
- Addison Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Addison Apartments with Garages (7)
- Addison Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Addison Apartments with Parking (12)
- Addison Apartments with Pools (12)
- Addison Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Addison Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Addison Furnished Apartments (4)
- Addison Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Farmers Branch Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Carrollton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Hebron Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Plano Apartments with Hardwood Floors (59)
- Richardson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- The Colony Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Coppell Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Irving Apartments with Hardwood Floors (63)
- Lewisville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (37)
- Dallas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (404)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Addison?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Addison?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Addison?
For lovers of technology and the Internet, Addison, Texas has a unique quality that most other suburban towns lack. A wireless internet network covers most of the town, and for a tiny fee, residents are online without having to pay exorbitant prices for access! Now that is forward thinking, progressive policy! Does the town love it? You betcha!
Once known as Peters Colony during the mid 1800s, the town of Addison is located just north of Dallas, Texas. As of the 2012 Census, Addison's population had climbed to 15,179 people, all sharing 4.35 square miles of prime real estate! However, on any given day, the business and tourist or day visitors, the population easily reaches 100,000 people, which is excellent news for this economically thriving little town! If you are looking for rental homes in Addison, you can avoid much of the Dallas metroplex traffic and enjoy life in a small, beautiful town with big city benefits! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Addison renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.