55 Apartments for Rent in Murfreesboro, TN with Gyms
- Murfreesboro Accessible Apartments (22)
- Murfreesboro Apartments with Balconies (62)
- Murfreesboro Apartments with Garages (36)
- Murfreesboro Apartments with Hardwood Floors (33)
- Murfreesboro Apartments with Parking (55)
- Murfreesboro Apartments with Pools (49)
- Murfreesboro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (41)
- Murfreesboro Dog Friendly Apartments (85)
- Murfreesboro Furnished Apartments (7)
- Murfreesboro Pet Friendly Apartments (86)
- Smyrna Apartments with Gyms (6)
- La Vergne Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lebanon Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Mount Juliet Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Brentwood Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Franklin Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Thompson's Station Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Nashville Apartments with Gyms (236)
- Hendersonville Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Spring Hill Apartments with Gyms (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Murfreesboro?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Murfreesboro?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Murfreesboro?
Greetings, future apartment dwellers of Murfreesboro, Tennessee, and welcome to the virtual hub for your apartment hunting exploits! Murfreesboro, situated roughly 35 miles southeast of Nashville, is the Volunteer State’s fastest growing community. Ready to pack up shop and settle down in Tennessee’s “most livable town?” Then stick with us, because we can set you up in the dwellings of your dreams …See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Murfreesboro renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.