921 Apartments for rent in Murfreesboro, TN with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Murfreesboro (24)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Murfreesboro (26)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Murfreesboro (20)
- Murfreesboro Accessible Apartments (21)
- Murfreesboro Apartments with Balconies (49)
- Murfreesboro Apartments with Garages (43)
- Murfreesboro Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Murfreesboro Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Murfreesboro Apartments with Parking (59)
- Murfreesboro Apartments with Pools (39)
- Murfreesboro Dog Friendly Apartments (70)
- Murfreesboro Pet Friendly Apartments (73)
- Smyrna Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- La Vergne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Lebanon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Mount Juliet Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Brentwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Berry Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Franklin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
- Thompson's Station Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Nashville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (299)
- Hendersonville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Murfreesboro?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Murfreesboro?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Murfreesboro?
Greetings, future apartment dwellers of Murfreesboro, Tennessee, and welcome to the virtual hub for your apartment hunting exploits! Murfreesboro, situated roughly 35 miles southeast of Nashville, is the Volunteer State’s fastest growing community. Ready to pack up shop and settle down in Tennessee’s “most livable town?” Then stick with us, because we can set you up in the dwellings of your dreams …See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Murfreesboro offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Murfreesboro. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Murfreesboro can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.