2,308 Apartments for rent in Philadelphia, PA with Hardwood Floors
- Philadelphia Accessible Apartments (103)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Balconies (552)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Garages (141)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Gyms (246)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Parking (373)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Pools (77)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (735)
- Philadelphia Dog Friendly Apartments (611)
- Philadelphia Furnished Apartments (107)
- Philadelphia Luxury Apartments (709)
- Philadelphia Pet Friendly Apartments (639)
- Wyncote Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Jenkintown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Palmyra Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Merchantville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Collingswood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Gloucester City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Narberth Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Cherry Hill Mall Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- East Lansdowne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Willow Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Philadelphia?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Philadelphia?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Philadelphia?
I live and breathe this Philadelphia freedom. From the day that I was born I've waved the flag. Philadelphia freedom took me knee-high to a man. Gave me peace of mind my daddy never had." (Elton John - "Philadelphia Freedom").
Philadelphia has spent the last 20 years transforming itself into a bustling city that’s clean, lively, welcoming, and –dare we say it?– hip. We've even been called New York’s sixth borough, though we locals prefer to think of New York as Philadelphia’s second borough. Or something like that. In other words, you've made a good choice. And now that you’re ready to find your apartment, here’s the first thing you need to know: the City of Brotherly Love is a city of neighborhoods, all close to each other but each with its own flavor. So let’s break them down.
Having trouble with Craigslist Philadelphia? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Philadelphia renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.