1,990 Apartments for rent in Philadelphia, PA with Balconies
- Philadelphia Accessible Apartments (108)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Garages (152)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Gyms (254)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (792)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Parking (404)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Pools (81)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (799)
- Philadelphia Dog Friendly Apartments (671)
- Philadelphia Furnished Apartments (105)
- Philadelphia Luxury Apartments (796)
- Philadelphia Pet Friendly Apartments (693)
- Camden Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Wyncote Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Jenkintown Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Glenside Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Palmyra Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Wyndmoor Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Merchantville Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Collingswood Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Gloucester City Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Narberth Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Philadelphia?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Philadelphia?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Philadelphia?
I live and breathe this Philadelphia freedom. From the day that I was born I've waved the flag. Philadelphia freedom took me knee-high to a man. Gave me peace of mind my daddy never had." (Elton John - "Philadelphia Freedom").
Philadelphia has spent the last 20 years transforming itself into a bustling city that’s clean, lively, welcoming, and –dare we say it?– hip. We've even been called New York’s sixth borough, though we locals prefer to think of New York as Philadelphia’s second borough. Or something like that. In other words, you've made a good choice. And now that you’re ready to find your apartment, here’s the first thing you need to know: the City of Brotherly Love is a city of neighborhoods, all close to each other but each with its own flavor. So let’s break them down.
Having trouble with Craigslist Philadelphia? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Philadelphia renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.