806 Apartments for rent in Tigard, OR with Balconies
- Tigard Accessible Apartments (10)
- Tigard Apartments with Garages (19)
- Tigard Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Tigard Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Tigard Apartments with Parking (29)
- Tigard Apartments with Pools (13)
- Tigard Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Tigard Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Tigard Furnished Apartments (1)
- Tigard Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Tualatin Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Beaverton Apartments with Balconies (66)
- Raleigh Hills Apartments with Balconies (2)
- West Slope Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lake Oswego Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Sherwood Apartments with Balconies (7)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Aloha Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Cedar Mill Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Wilsonville Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 4 Apartments (5)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 8 Apartments (1)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 7 Apartments (6)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 12 Apartments (2)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 5 Apartments (4)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 2 Apartments (2)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 9 Apartments (1)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 6 Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Tigard?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Tigard?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Tigard?
They city of Tigardpronounced ty-gerdwas originally named after Wilson M. Tigard who was an early settler in the era. Tigard, like many other settlers at the time, didn't have enough money to pay for a 320-acre plot of land, so instead of money, he paid with two Spanish cows. We don't know how much the land was supposed to cost, but getting all those acres for two cows seems like a good deal to us.
Tigard happens to be where 49,011 individuals have decided to inhabit. Although, they didn't get to trade cows for theprivilegeof living here. The 11.81 square miles that is Tigard is divided into an odd 13 digits. Those 13 digits combined make the city the 12th largest in Oregon. Too much math yet? However, the vast surroundings, fantastic institution system, and budget-friendly housing rates are threatening to change all that, meaning this city is on a growth spurt.
Having trouble with Craigslist Tigard? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Tigard renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.